This week has been a bit crazy, not as much on the coding front as the management side of things. I have been updating our mailing list making sure that everyone in the foss project is at least on our fossrit mailing list.
I have also been reorganizing the Foss.rit.edu website. Some changes include adding customized user pages, a user list, and cleaned up some feeds and categories from the news aggregator. I have also be reorganizing the menus. Some changes include a new About Us menu and page. In this new menu I moved our History page as well as made a Trac, Mailing List, and an IRC page.
I have also been cleaning up some internal settings and modules to hopefully help the site out a bit. One useful feature I added is the ability to add a title and description to peoples blogs. So now bloggers can make a useful description to the blog to explain their project. I posted an email to our mailing list to let everyone know.
There still needs to be some work on the foss site, so I crated a ticket: Update foss.rit.edu pages.
Post a Comment