New build: FileShare-3.xo
Here is a change log:
* Moved tmp to instance directory
* Tmp is kept in ram where instance is kept in flash
memory and deleted on close.
* Keep/Resume Activity
* On resume, only shows what files they got if they
closed as a client
* Keeps a COPY of each file being shared. This allows
it to have the files even if they were removed from
* If was server and now client, doesn't allow download
of files they added when they started.
* Install files back to journal
* Useful if it is a resumed activity.
* This allows the activity to also be shaired and they
will have copy of all files which they can install to
the journal if they wish.
client downloads file, disconnects, server removes file,
re-adds file (after changing it), client re-connects (resumes),
the client will not know that the file changed and not allow
them to download the new one.
Work around: close the activity and delete it's entry in the journal
when re-connecting, it will allow all downloads as expected.